Making better sense of the mosaic of environmental measurement networks: a system-of-systems approach and quantitative assessment
Peter W. Thorne et al.
Total article views: 4,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,073 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,045 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,956 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,099 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,089 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Observing Requirements for Long-Term Climate Records at the Ocean Surface E. Kent et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00441
- Variability of maximum and minimum monthly mean air temperatures over mainland Spain and their relationship with low‐variability atmospheric patterns for period 1916–2015 J. González‐Hidalgo et al. 10.1002/joc.7331
- Towards a global land surface climate fiducial reference measurements network P. Thorne et al. 10.1002/joc.5458
- The Network for the Detection of Atmospheric Composition Change (NDACC): history, status and perspectives M. De Mazière et al. 10.5194/acp-18-4935-2018
- Land Surface Air Temperature Data Are Considerably Different Among BEST‐LAND, CRU‐TEM4v, NASA‐GISS, and NOAA‐NCEI Y. Rao et al. 10.1029/2018JD028355
- Statistical issues in radiosonde observation of atmospheric temperature and humidity profiles A. Fassò et al. 10.1016/j.spl.2018.02.027
- Uncertainty of atmospheric microwave absorption model: impact on ground-based radiometer simulations and retrievals D. Cimini et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15231-2018
- Towards the profiling of the atmospheric boundary layer at European scale—introducing the COST Action PROBE D. Cimini et al. 10.1007/s42865-020-00003-8
- Sensitivity of trends to estimation methods and quantification of subsampling effects in global radiosounding temperature and humidity time series S. SY et al. 10.1002/joc.6827
- Increasing the maturity of measurements of essential climate variables (ECVs) at Italian atmospheric WMO/GAW observatories by implementing automated data elaboration chains L. Naitza et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104432
- Towards a European Cal/Val service for earth observation S. Sterckx et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1718240
- Assessment of Trends and Uncertainties in the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Height Estimated Using Radiosounding Observations over Europe F. Madonna et al. 10.3390/atmos12030301
- Design and implementation of the detection software of a wireless microseismic acquisition station based on the Android platform Q. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gi-10-91-2021
- Using reference radiosondes to characterise NWP model uncertainty for improved satellite calibration and validation F. Carminati et al. 10.5194/amt-12-83-2019
- The State of Assessing Data Stewardship Maturity – An Overview G. Peng 10.5334/dsj-2018-007
- Towards a Traceable Climate Service: Assessment of Quality and Usability of Essential Climate Variables Y. Zeng et al. 10.3390/rs11101186
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021